I don’t know how many people my age can claim that.
I do my exercises every day, my Tai Chi, and some of my Yoga. Up until my last hospital stay, I did all of my yoga, but these days, I can do the laying down exercises, but it’s tough to get off the floor. I can, but it’s difficult and I don’t want to strain this body unless it's absolutely nessassary.
My kids took me out to dinner for my birthday. That was 2 ½ hours ago and I still feel like a stuffed turkey at Thanksgiving.
8 days after I was born, the first atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, Japan. The 9th day an atomic bomb was dropped on Nagasaki. The original target for the second atomic bomb was Kokura, but the city was overcast, so the Nagasaki folks got the hot seat. Think about that for a moment: clouds saved one city and lack of clouds crushed another city. That’s life for you, you never know what tomorrow may bring.
God is great, God is good and evidently He has me here for a reason. I don’t think it’s to stuff myself at dinner. Maybe it’s to be as kind to others as I can.

No comments:
Post a Comment