Though she's gone over 5 years now, I still love her. I miss her every day.
I still talk to her, so far she's not answered.
Sunday, February 13, 2000
What is love?
Love:
The dictionary defines it as"an intense affection for another person".
If that's so, then I love you Joyce.
I feel it when I make your morning coffee. I feel it when I drive to work. I feel it at the low point of my day as I wonder why I continue. I feel it when I drive home, eagerly awaiting your arrival home. I feel it when we talk about our day. I feel it when we prepare our supper. I feel it when we wash the dishes. I feel it when we sit after dinner. I feel it when we kiss goodnight.
Love's there when I wake to begin the next day. It's a simple play repeated day after day, a simple life with a wonderful wife, who is as radiant as the sun, deep as the ocean, and as mysterious as the stars. It's a woman who I will spend my life with, but never truly know. It's a woman who I will die with, but never grow tired of loving.
I love you Joyce.
Bill

No comments:
Post a Comment