Saturday, January 6, 2024

240106 My bizarre dream last night.

I slept uninterrupted for five hours overnight. That is a long time for me these days. I always take two one hour long naps, sometimes three during the daytime. I had an unusual dream during the five hours. I was trying to find out where I lived because I couldn’t remember. I asked many people if they knew where my residence was, but no one could tell me the answer. I was in what seemed to be a smallish town with every place I had ever lived in the USA. Everywhere I went, I recognized I had been there and lived there, so was that where I currently lived? Nearly everyone I met I recognized and they knew me, but they didn’t know where I belonged at the moment.

Below are four interpretations of the dream from Dream Science

Dreaming that you are looking for something, but can't find it refers to a loss of identity, direction in life, security, spirituality, etc depending on the significance of the object .

To see your home in your dream signifies security, basic needs, and values. You may be feeling at "home" or settled at your new job or environment. Alternatively, the dream represents your basic needs and priorities.

In particular, to see your childhood home, your hometown, or a home that you previously lived in, indicates your own desires for building a family and your family ideologies. It also reflects aspects of yourself that were prominent or developed during the time you lived in that home. You may experience some unfinished feelings that are being triggered by some waking situation. Alternatively, the dream may represent your outdated thinking

To dream that you cannot find your way home indicates that you have lost faith and belief in yourself. It may also signify a major transition in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment