Thursday, June 22, 2023

230622 Sugar!

I am embarking on the toughest adventure I’ve had in a long time.

I am going to do my best to eliminate sugar from my diet. That will not be easy for me, weaning off a sweet tooth will be trying and that’s not the worst thing. No beer will be the toughest thing of all for me. I drink far less beer than I used to, but I am used to between 1 and 3 per day. I do enjoy beer, but that has to stop. I’ll miss my old friend. Call me crazy if you will, but don’t call me late for dinner! I’ll probably lose more weight, despite already being underweight for my height, but I need to follow my quest.

I may falter on my journey, but I’ll do my best to succeed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear me Bill. This way to much sacrifice at your age. Please pick something else to quit or just reduce the amount to one beer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could drink one beer and still be in keto, but I never drink just one beer, it's always followed by one more at the time and then one more later in the day. That's why I have to cut beer out completely. I'm 3 days in now and if I fail with keto, I won't let myself fail on the beer.

      Delete