Wednesday, June 21, 2023

230621 Your Arteries

We elders are all trying to stay healthy and we should.

I watched a YouTube video yesterday that was informative and I learned a lot from it. It’s about keeping your arteries clear, something we all need to be concerned about. You are going to be amazed to learn that the things we are told not to eat because they cause your arteries to clog are all old science and many are wrong. This video is only 9 minutes long and the first 3 minutes may not interest you, but the rest is amazing! You will learn what you should be eating and what you should not eat and sadly much of the things not to eat are in our daily diets. I have this link to the video and what the doctor says made perfect sense to me. I hope you watch and enjoy the video. The doctor explains it much better than I could write here.

No comments:

Post a Comment