Thursday, May 18, 2023

230518 Bugs

There are two kinds of bugs I am thinking about.

One kind of bug is a listening device certain entities install so they can listen to other people’s conversations, government agents can listen to everything said and private companies use bugs to find out what their competition is doing and planning.

The other kind of bugs are insects. They have interesting sex lives. Some only live to procreate one time and then they die off. Some have 17 year cycles. They lie dormant underground all that time and then come up to find mates and procreate. That must be something after waiting 17 years to do the deed.

The strangest of all is the praying mantis. Some lucky male gets to have sex with the female and afterward she bites his head off. I’m thinking if the males knew that, would they go ahead and do the deed?

Everyone of us has to die at some point, but what better way to go than after having a great orgasm and then happily passing away? That seems better than having a heart attack, or a massive car wreck, or having a building collapse on you. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

2 comments:

  1. A heart attack is the easy way out for me, my other option is to drown without water. lung disease never ends well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A heart attack is a pain for a short time I suppose. Lung disease can be as you say a long unpleasant time span of gasping and choking that could go on and on. Dying in my sleep would be best I think, but I/we don't get to choose how we die in a natural way.

      Delete