Sunday, May 14, 2023

230514 Mothers

My mother a few years before she passed away.
Today is the day to celebrate motherhood.

Every living, breathing soul on this planet has or had a mother. Life cannot exist without mothers. Mothers come in all sizes, all shapes and all colors. What else comes in so many different forms? Not all mothers are good ones. If your mother is or was one of the good ones, you are blessed. My mother was a great one! I was blessed to have her. She is long gone now, but I see her every day and I think of all she gave me and taught me. She always wanted me to be a good son, a good man. She bore 5 other children in her lifetime. She did her best to be a good mother to them and I believe she was.

If you can, show your mother your love today on the day dedicated to her. If she is gone, say a prayer for her and think about all she did for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment