Friday, July 22, 2022

220722 Dear Friends

You may be aware that there is yet another variant of Covid 19 out and among us.
It appears to be easier to catch than those previous. If you have been vaccinated with the booster shot, the effects are less than the original virus. Those of you are still young have few symptoms that are debilitating, but those of you who are close to my age will have a tougher time with it. Those in poor health could find it death threatening. The virus is rampant in cities so I urge you to have caution when you are out and about town. I still wear a mask everywhere I go. I pray you will not catch any of the variants of this disease. Keep in touch, I don’t want to lose a single one of you.
Bill

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Bill! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing the best that I can to avoid any illness, especially a Covid variant.
      Bill

      Delete