Thursday, January 6, 2022

220106 Sentinel, Wellness

I had my wellness exam yesterday.
Apparently I am in good shape.
My lungs are fine. Weight is 148 with clothes and shoes and pockets full. My heart, even being broken from losing Joyce from another aneurysm in September, is excellent. Blood pressure was 128, just two points higher than my normal when I checked it at home. I stopped at the beer store on my way home and bought 10 $1 scratcher tickets and of course some beer. On the first ticket I won $30. I didn’t go any further and I have 9 more to go.

Happy day so far. They took blood from me, so those results are yet to be determined, but I hope the results were good. If they are not good, then I will deal with whatever they may bring. The nurse who took information prior to seeing the doctor was a big and beautiful woman, ones I have always enjoyed being with. She had eyes like Joyce had, so I shamelessly flirted with her. My greatest pleasure these days is flirting with young women. It makes them feel good and it makes my day too. Being as old as I am they never feel insulted and I hope it makes them feel better about themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment