Wednesday, July 28, 2021

210728 Sentinel, Ladies, This One's for You

mobile theme

Ladies this post is entirely dedicated to you. I may seem as critical in nature, but it is meant to send you a message of awakening to your spirit. Should you care to make a comment on the post, there is a little pencil icon at the bottom left of the post template. You can click it and make your thoughts known.

Power

Ladies you have the power to rule the world. This message comes to you from an old, lewd, crude and tattooed sailor who has been around for a long time. Ladies you have what every man wants, what every man seeks. It matters not if you are fat, skinny or anything in between; you have the power over men. Helen of Troy launched a thousand ships. The ancient Egyptians were ruled at one time by African women who led warriors into battle against the Egyptian armies and defeated them. Margaret Thatcher ran the British Empire. Indira Gandhi controlled India. Golda Meir led Israel. You are officially better educated than your male counterparts.
This chart comes from The Atlantic Magazine:

Unfortunately you are your own worst enemy. Men stick together with their ‘good old boys’ network, while you sometimes collectively work against each other. I am reminded of this song, sung by men but it sure applies to the women of today and how they need to band together.

Song, "You Gotta Have Heart"

2 comments:

  1. I encountered the good boys network at Litton, specifically from 2 people in my department. However, I had many other men who reached out and mentored and collaborated with me over the years I worked there. This permitted me to achieve more than I thought possible. To the ones who were negative I just ignored them and moved on. To the ones who supported me, I am grateful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! I remember how things were there and I can say you did well and should be an example to other women. Thank you for your delightful comment!

      Delete