Monday, February 8, 2021

Sentinel, Internet 210208


      


      My only fear at the moment is loss of internet. What happens if or when the internet shuts down?

      All it would take is for a huge magnetic pulse generated over our country and that could shut down the internet and all its servers. If or when that happens I am in big trouble. Everything I do is done over the internet these days.

      Shutting down the internet will affect all of us with banking and bill paying and using a credit card. This may sound impossible, but I know this country and China and Russia are working on how to do this. It could be that Iran and North Korea are also in the mix on this plan. I do not know how close anyone is to being able to do this, but if or when it happens, Katy bar the doors because chaos will follow!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment