Monday, September 21, 2020

The Sentinel, Women 200921


Women, my favorite thing in this world. Without them, the world would die. There is no way for me to count all the women I have met in my lifetime so far, yet I can count the number of them I met that were impossible to be around on my 10 digits. Now the number of men I have met that were aholes is beyond my ability to count. That is not to say that there weren't far more good men than bad.

Women are so strong in character and so very smart, yet many men still fail to realize that fact. Many men are terrified around a smart woman and want nothing to do with them. They disparage women as bitchy when a woman stands up to them. I personally have never tolerated anyone who seems to be less than smart. I just have to walk away from them. A person doesn't need to be an astrophysicist for me to like and enjoy being with them. They just need to have good common sense and not be egotistical. I am no brain trust, just the 76% man and that has been good enough for me. I have always been that and at this point, I will be for the forseeable future.

Joyce is the third generation of very smart women, while I have just one generation behind me, my mother; God rest her kind loving soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment