Thursday, August 13, 2020

Your Sentinel, Life 200813


Tick-toc the clock is running for all of us. It measures age and heart beats and there is only so many in each lifetime.

I am thinking a lot about life lately. At my age I have a lot to reflect back on. As I say that, I also realize that the past is gone, yesterday is gone. I can't change a single moment of what I did even 15 minutes ago. What happens this afternoon I don't have a clue. I know what I have planned, but the future is not yet mine to have and I may never have it. Here is what I do have, this very moment and this moment right now is the only thing that is guarateed in my life. Knowing that one fact, I am spending it with you because it is what I want to do. If you feel kind of special, you are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment