Wednesday, February 26, 2020

The Sentinel News 200226

The Sentinel

All the news that's fit to print and some that's not.
This is actual late breaking news! The Dow Jones closed down another 879 points this is 2 days in a row. another $1,000,000,000,000 vaporized! This added to yesterday's loss amounts to 2.7 trillion dollars vanished.

Medical question.


Why would anyone want to live 150-200 years as scientists seem to think those people have already been born? I am only 74.5 years old and I don't know how much longer this old bag of bones will be functional.


My poor brain and more important old memory does not function the way it once did. There were times when I was young that I could read a passage in a textbook and have it locked in my memory for decades. Now I cannot begin to remember new things.

I have some memories from 70 years ago, but lately I can't remember instructions I read yesterday. I write things down, but sometimes can't remember where I put them. I think maybe I filled up my memory banks up with silly things from decades ago and now there isn't enough space left in my brain. That could be true; think about this: have you ever gotten a message on your Windows computer that says "not enough memory to complete this task?" I know I have.

Another medical question.


Question, why does one male testicle hang lower than the other? Funny thing about this question, I was thinking about it and came up with a silly answer. I guessed it was because if they were at the same level they would be clanging against each other.

It turns out that I was correct! That is the exact medical answer. Why does One testicle hang lower?

Part 2 of my abduction.


The probing and touching by the unknown entities on the saucer rapidly changed from just interesting to downright painful. I could feel things entering my body and it was no fun. I could not move a muscle and had to just endure it.

I hope that they were not draining my essence, if so, I wondered why drain an old man? If they want to start a new humanity, they will be making a world full of 76% individuals as I am.

I really think we need more 98% people. That said, do they want to dumb down the human race? Maybe they think that will make things easier to take over the planet. Maybe they just don't want us to understand all the new technology. I can't figure this out.


No comments:

Post a Comment