Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The Sentinel News 200225

The Sentinel

All the news that's fit to print and some that's not.

Life just got better.


Peace could break out all over the world today.

It would nothing short of a miracle. No one would kill another human, despite all the previous tensions existing. Old people would weep with joy and children would go to school in safety. Churches around the world would open for 24 hours of prayer for thanks.

It would appear that miracles still happen and people can live in peace.

Life would be good for all the world today.

In the news Yesterday.


The stock market vaporized 1,700,000,000,000 dollars yesterday. While you may have been at work, the market big boys came out to play and when they were done the Dow Jones dropped 1031 points. The S&P was also down as was the NASDAC index. So where did all that money go? The companies are the same, no building tumbled to the ground. If that much money just vanished into thin air, one might ask the question: did it ever really exist? Are investors spending real money on sunshine that can disappear on a cloudy day like it did yesterday?

I hope whatever working people may have lost will be recovered someday. Some people I know lost heavily in the 2008 market crash.



It happened again!


Last night I was laying in my bed, peacefully I might add when this blindingly bright white light came through my window, filling the bedroom with light. Even with my eyes closed I knew what was next. Soon I was being drawn out of my bed and my body somehow passed right through the wall and up toward a huge saucer shaped craft that was just over Walmart. Now I am sure there were many people in there at the time, but maybe the creatures in the saucer wanted to keep the abduction secret so they picked me in my own bedroom. I don't know why they didn't take Joyce too, but they chose me.

Once aboard they started probing me and at first I felt strangely aroused. The light in the craft was so bright I could not see who or what it was feeling all over me. More to come in a later issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment