Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween 2002 191031

      This second post today is made from pictures and captions of a great year on Halloween with the caped crusader that dominated 2001-2002. The first picture is me with Maintenance Man Super Hero in 2002 with his new stealth cape made by grandma Mickey. This may be more interesting for those who worked at Litton then, but it is still pretty good for anyone.



      This is Maintenance Man going down the halls of Litton in his stealth cape, headed for personnel. Maintenance Man was fearless.



      The next is Rob, a friend of Maintenance Man who was featured in the stories as Goliath, a super villain whom Maintenance Man had to battle.



      This below is an engineer (Rob) I remember from that time. He is in costume, while otherwise a serious man.



Most Litton people will recognize Terri from the Litton days, She had a great costume that day.



This next is MM with Tanya I believe. In her costume I can't be sure.



This woman worked in building maintenance as a secretary for a while and I remember her name was Jeanie.



This is MM with Jim Fox. Fox had multiple roles at Litton.



MM roaming the hallways seeking more people to brighten their day.



This is Liz, she worked in CADCAM until the end.



Gene Bucheck in costume. Gene was an engineer at Litton. Last I heard he has passed away, reason unknown.



MM with Becky; I don't remember where she worked.



MM on his Halloween travels with Denise the secretary in purchasing.



      I created the montage on Halloween after following MM through the building taking the pictures. The then president of the company saw my work and he asked, "how much production time did this cost me?" My reply was, "whatever it cost in time, it more than made up with boosting morale in the company.

      Last but far from least is Bill, Maintenance Man's hero apprentice.



Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment