Saturday, April 6, 2019

Memories vs Future 190406


      All things considered, I have a lot more memories than I have future.

      This next quote took me a while to understand its significance. The quote made no sense to me at first, but now I get it and it is relevant to me in this way. Memories are experiences I have had and those experiences shaped my thinking and my life.



      
      I suppose I am not alone in thinking experiences (which are now memories) do shape the outcome of my life.
      An idiot, is defined as a foolish or stupid person. A more colloquial definition in recent times, an idiot is someone who continues to do the same thing over and over while expecting a different result. So to me, I would be an idiot if I did not take into account my memories and experiences to shape my future.

Copyright Bill Weber 2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment