Saturday, March 2, 2019

Paths on the farm #4


      I don't remember when I took this first picture, but it is a great snapshot.


      This one was late October or early November as are two more in this post.


























      This one is my favorite trees of all time. It was late winter. The tree was actually about 30 feet over on the neighbor's pasture. The cows would be pack in around it in the heat of summer. This tree was a symbol of life to me every time I saw it. Looking at it made me understand how people in ancient times worshiped trees like this and the sun that encouraged its growth.

      This is the second late fall picture. The colors are just breathtaking to me.

      These wild strawberries covered large areas on the farm. They had little flavor, but some creature ate them as soon as they were big enough for them to eat.

      This is the last autumn picture in this series. The late afternoon sun made everything look red, even the grayish trunks of these young trees.


























      I really enjoy this picture of mid-summer along one of the many paths I carved out back when I had a lot of energy.

      
Copyright Bill Weber 2018 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment