Tuesday, September 25, 2018

11 best foods for brain health



      I know most people I am in contact with are, let's say not young anymore. I was looking online for foods to improve brain health and memory and I was surprised that they are all good and in my diet at the moment, except for pumpkin seeds, which I have not eaten. They are all simple foods and available in any grocery store.
      I must admit my favorite is #7, dark chocolate. It turns out #7 is good for brain, mood and company.
      Grains are good and very useful in any diet; my favorite ways to get grains are in bread and beer. I love both of them.
      Since I have been eating all those foods good for my brain health, I am happy that even with all the beer I drink my decision making is easier and I have suffered no drain bammage.

No comments:

Post a Comment