Saturday, May 19, 2018

The Visitor 1805



      Out of the darkness came a strange apparition
      It frankly put me in a frightened condition
      Please she said, have no fear
      For I have something you need to hear
      A visitor will come to you,from far,far away
      Listen my friend,to what she has to say
      She will speak to you of things you may not understand
      About different dimensions in a strange land
      You aren’t really ready for heaven
      But you are ready for this different dimension
      She will contact you
      And guide you through
      You will like it there
      Living without a care
      You’ll be able to go anywhere
      With people whose company you like to share
      So far I think I am still here
      With good family, friends gathered near
      But if I should suddenly go away
      We will still meet some other day

      I’ll be looking for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment