Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Think about this 1801

      This is I think something everyone needs to know. I know there are people who cannot afford health insurance and young people are reluctant to buy it because they do not think they need insurance. Well here is why you need insurance. Anyone at any age can have an aneurysm in their brain. Joyce's doctors told me that they see aneurysms in young and old and an aneurysm can happen at any time to anyone as it did without warning to Joyce.

      I just received a statement concerning Joyce’s care this afternoon. Her hospitalization and after care just for the month of December is $415,815.99. We do have a yearly limit on our out of pocket expense, but without that we could live 3 entire lifetimes and not pay that much off.       I hope this is something you will consider and think about.

      Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment