Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Irish 1703

I am an Irishman by birth. I know Irishmen are prone to telling stories, including myself; but most Irishmen base their stories on some semblance of truth. Today as I watch CNN I see the new budget director Mick Mulvaney and Sean Spicer White house spokesmen with their Irish green ties lying about every question posed to them I can only think they have sold their souls to the devil and I am ashamed that they would do that to disgrace all Irishmen. They demean all of us true Irishmen. It hurts me on the surface and all the way into my soul, which I still have despite their obvious rejection of their own souls. Because I am a true Irishman, I can only pray they will at sometime recant their indiscretions and return to decent human values that all true Irishmen have. I will pray for them to save their immortal souls before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment