Thursday, December 29, 2016

Santa Claus


Do you ever wonder what Santa does when he is not delivering toys? I have wondered all my life and now I know. I saw him this morning. I know it was him, short, long white beard, big round belly and despite the fact that it was just 30 degrees he was wearing just a light vest and a short sleeved T shirt. Apparently our weather down here is tropical compared to the north pole. He was driving a big truck with a long flatbed trailer and picking up one of those huge steel containers that hold thousands of toys he had delivered to Wal-Mart so they could display them and give kids ideas on what they want him to get them for Christmas. You know with all the Wal-Mart stores all over, he will be busy all year long collecting those shipping containers and taking them back to the north pole and refilling them with toys for next year. Poor Santa never gets a day off, while for me, every day is a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment