Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Angel in the house

August 26, 2014 I woke up this morning at 4 AM there was an angel beside the bed on Joyce’s side and I swear it was her father. I pray every night for Jesus to send down an angel to protect us from fire, intruders burglars and murderers. This was the second time I have awakened to see an angel by our side. I suspect many of you will dismiss this, but it is true and real as I am. I have often sent out stories beyond belief and people have believed them, but this was and is the real thing.  Being an old sailor, I should have started the story with, “this is no shit” to ensure that the story is the real deal. I recognized her father’s smile looking down on his daughter. The earlier angel apparition was a female whom I did not recognize. I can only guess last night her father was the on duty angel and was sent down, much to his delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment