Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Flying saucer sighting

I received an offer from a somewhat local hotel for a free or reduced rate for one night. I looked at it and when the hotel had the picture taken they inadvertently captured their picture with a flying saucer flying overhead. Who knows if this sighting will increase or decrease their bookings? I for one will certainly want to spend a night there just to see if the saucer returns there. I just hope that the saucer if it returns it doesn't drain all the energy from the car batteries overnight. It has happened here on the farm before when none of the batteries would start the engines the next day after an overnight visit. I still remember being abducted and probed overnight the last time they were here a few years ago. The probing was not fun, but the views of earth from outer space were fantastic.

If you don't hear from me for a few days it is just because I am in outer space again.

No comments:

Post a Comment