Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thoughts on mowing



I was on my riding mower yesterday, mowing in circles as the manual says to do. I mow one section, then the next. Whenever I do so I look back and there is always one point where the two circles meet. It always looks like a perfectly shaped woman’s bottom. Has anyone else ever noticed this phenomenon? 

Later as I finish with my push mower I always think about its direction manual. It says to always push straight ahead and never pull the mower back. The reason is a person could slip and have a foot slide under the mowing deck. I think about that and wonder what if I slipped pushing the mower and had my arms or face slide under the mower? Wouldn’t that be worse than losing a foot?

I can’t help all the things I think about when mowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment