Will this ever end? The good thing was it was addressed to my old apartment. The bad thing was the bill was sent to me for me to pay the bill, for whomever is living there. I’m sitting here, not knowing whether to laugh or cry? Flash! I wonder if AI has taken over billing? That makes sense; keep sending bills until humans give up and start paying whatever AI sends. Another call to the electric company and the delightful Tracy with her tantalizing voice told me to discard the bill because she didn’t see anything owed on her end of the line. I think there was a connection. If I still had a car, I’d have suggested we have dinner somewhere. Wine, candles, soft lighting and music. Hey I’m old, but I’m not dead YET!
Oh no, I wonder if the delightful Tracy isn't a real woman? She could be a robot with a beautiful voice and a stone cold killer.
I’m wondering, now when I go to the beer store, it’s the same man behind the counter. My adjoining neighbor is the same man as the beer store guy! The people who used to work in the beer store are all gone now. So, are my neighbor and the beer store guy both AI bots?
The manager of the apartments is different. It used to be a woman and I got along well with her, but now it’s a man. He and a man claiming to be a bug sprayer, both in my apartment and all the others. Could the spray not be for bugs, but to gradually change the air in the apartment to take control over my thoughts, my body?
The prior female manager said it was two guys living here and they were kind of crazy. The vent over the stove has a head size dent in it. I wonder if the bug spray made them crazy and they were put under control of the AI master for this complex?
It’s all beginning to be clear to me; they’re slowly taking over. I’m not safe here anymore if I want to be a human with a brian that has as yet not been fully taken over. If I stay here, I’ll soon be one of them, under control of AI.
I’m going to pack up my blanket and a pillow and whatever cash I have. I walked right into the old folks home last Saturday. I can do it again today. I’ll sleep there, get my food from Aldi’s and beer from the AI guy at the beer store. If they catch me, I’ll sleep and live in the woods. As long as I don’t get caught I’ll be able to send out updates. If they toss me out I’ll send updates until my battery dies.
It’s been a good time writing to my friends, but my battery charger won’t work in the woods or heaven forbid in a county jail cell Whatever happens, I wish you well. If the county jail has already been sprayed, I’ll be under AI control.
It’s been a good life; whatever happens under AI control I’ll never know because the AI won’t allow me to know anything but what AI wants me to know or do.
Brother Bill
I’m wondering why my sleep cycle has changed since I've been here since the “bug sprayer” was here?

Keep your head down and keep em coming!
ReplyDelete