Sunday, July 21, 2024

240721 The Office

My office

I have moved my laptop back into the second bedroom, which Joyce and I used as our office. We spent many happy hours here. I wrote all of my posts here, afterward I would read them to Joyce and she would offer suggestions on improving them.

We sat in here, listened to all of the music I had kept and had our drinks here while we listened to the music. We had our last ever dance in this room. This room holds many fond memories for me. I feel better in here than when my laptop was in my bedroom. I can feel her presence in this room. I can sense her presence behind me where she sat in her chair. I can visualize her sitting behind me.

If this sounds strange to you, I think it is strange too, but it’s a good feeling for me and I hope it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment