Tuesday, October 10, 2023

231010 New Man

I feel like I may become a new man.

Yesterday I went to the local fitness center and rejoined it. I had a great morning workout and I am looking forward to going back this morning. Joyce and I were members until she was no longer able to go. Now, since she passed 2 years ago, I’ve been living like a hermit. I didn’t want to leave the apartment. Now with the fitness center I have a place to go any day I want to go. I’ll be there later this morning. Tomorrow I’m going to check out the local senior center and have lunch. I may meet some new people and enjoy myself, who knows?

I feel like I’ve perhaps turned to a new page and perhaps a different life. I do get a little overly optimistic at times like this. I’ll know more after tomorrow.

Brother Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment