Monday, April 25, 2022

220425 Workout

I enjoy my daily walks, but with the wind and rain yesterday, I stayed inside.
I needed something to do to keep me from spending the day watching movies.
I had this idea to rearrange my kitchen to make things better for the way I live these days. As per usual, this became a bigger task than I thought it would be. The first thing I had to do was take the extra leaf out of my table to make more space available in my small dining area. Taking out a leaf from a table is a two person task, but I didn’t have another person to help me. It was a trial, but I got it done. Then I had to place the microwave and the toaster oven. I moved a utility table I had in my bedroom into the kitchen. I put the microwave and the coffee pot on it. That was easy enough, but where to go with the toaster oven? That was the fly in the ointment. I have so little counter space in the kitchen and didn’t want to take up space on the counters. There’s always a problem when I change things around and this one is a big one. I don’t use the toaster oven very often, but I do want to have it available for use. It seems all of my ideas, plans go well except for that one thing that just won’t work where I envisioned it going. Right now I have the toaster oven on the same ugly stand it and the microwave were before. That has to change whenever I figure out what to do with it. The only thing I know at the moment is that I am not going back to the way it was because everything else is just the way I want it to be. Wish me luck figuring out the solution to my current problem. There may be no solution, but I have hope one will come to me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment