Saturday, April 9, 2022

220409 Sentinel, Busy Day

Yikes! What a day I am having.
I was up at my normal 3am this morning.

I long for the warmth of summer. Busy day today, getting my affairs set up for after I die, filing necessary papers and shredding others. I have now completed all those chores and feel tired but good. I completed a sheet with instructions for Annie after my death, hopefully not too soon in the future.
Until you set yourself down and try to think of what you have to have done after you die and set things up so your children have a plan on what to do with your corpse, how to handle your insurance, along with your banking and credit accounts you cannot imagine how difficult and tiring that can be. There is an enormous number of things for the kids to do.
It’s something you only do once in your lifetime and once is more than enough! At this point I have a headache from all the harsh brain activity spent today.

No comments:

Post a Comment