Sunday, April 3, 2022

220403 Sentinel, Yesterdays Frustrations

The work that I could not get published yesterday was aggravating to me.
I wanted to post a PowerPoint presentation I had made on Halloween of 2002 at Litton.

I had created it using the 97-2003 version of PowerPoint and there was no way to change it to the new version used today. I had it, but could not get to post and work using either the windows or chrome browsers. All of the help sites I visited kept telling me how to click here and there to make it work, but the steps to click were not to be found on my older version of PowerPoint. I did find the pictures individually and I’ll get some of them posted today.

Here are some of the Halloween 2002 pictures. This was Maintenance Man in his stealth cape (made for him by grandma Mickey.)

MM with denice from purchesing.
Gene Bucheck
MM with Betty Burgeson
MM with Becky
MM with Bill Cameron
MM with Bill Jerrnigan
MM with Bob, I think he was in accounting
MM with Carol Stewart
MM with me
MM with Jim Fox
MM with Jeannie from maintenance
MM with I think Mike Kindell
MM with Carla and Carolyn from personnel
MM with Pam I think she was in CAD CAM
MM with Rob Painter
MM with Sue Fuller
MM with Teri Ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment