Friday, April 15, 2022

220415 Sentinel, Hyper Inflation

In Germany after World War One, they had HyperInflation.
People went shopping with wheelbarrows full of German Marks.

We are not there yet, but who knows what will happen these days? Everytime I go to a store everything I buy has a higher price than it did weeks ago. This scares the living crap out of me and should do so for everyone retired these days. We live on Social Security and any fixed pension or savings so few have these days. I used to say I might end up living on cat food, but that is more expensive than groceries these days. Hopefully hot dogs loaded with fat and grease will still be affordable. I could end up going to food pantries, if they continue to operate. There’s always the dumpster at taco bell to scrounge out of, if I can beat away the others dining there. I’m not able to beat anyone away, but maybe I can still swat away any flies feasting on my dinner source. Time will tell. I read once that people starving eventually lose their hunger and then slowly pass from this earthly plane of existence, besides if everyone is in the same boat as I may be, I’ll have a lot of company. I hope the ones I meet at the Taco Bell dumpster aren’t ex body builders.
Would God let this happen? He did with Germany and His way is difficult for we humans to comprehend. My question is will I still be around if or when hyperinflation happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment