Wednesday, March 30, 2022

220330 Sentinel, Lovers

I am sitting here listening to a song titled “Lovers never say goodbye”.
I dedicate this song to you Joyce.

Though you are gone from me now, I will never say goodbye. You are the blood that will run through my veins as long as I live. Never have I met another who could take your place in my life. You gave me a beautiful daughter that is still with me today. She is doing well and will continue to do so. You were my inspiration and my love for 58 years and that can never change. I miss you every day of my life. I look at my pictures of you every day and blissful memories come back along with my tears from your passing from this Earthly plane of existence, I frequently see you in my dreams at night. I wake up with a longing for you that is not fulfilled. Some day I too will leave this life and when that happens I hope to see you again. I don’t know how two spirits may join together, but if that is possible I would relish whatever time we have together. I think of the joy that would be. You were the one, my joy in life. How appropriate it was that your name began with the word Joy. I will carry my memories with you into the hereafter. Here is a link to the song Lovers Never Say Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment