Monday, March 21, 2022

220321 Sentinel, Gardens

I found the picture below and thought it was worth sharing.


This picture was taken many years ago. It was Joyce and her mother at Shaw’s garden in Saint Louis, a place everyone should see. It is the most wonderfully created place I have ever seen.

I once had an entire folder of pictures from Shaw's garden but these below were all I could find. I think you'll get a glimpse of what I saw there.
Japanese Zen garden:

The lake in the Japanese garden:
Side view of the lake and edge of the Japanese garden:
The bridge over a stream in the Chinese garden:
Chinese garden:
My humble patio garden many years ago. Note there was a water feature in the center and in that pile of rocks I pumped water through it that the birds would stop and drink from.
This picture has a BobWhite quail in the center of one of our herb garden. Look close and you will spot him.
The last picture is of a garden spider that would appear in September, only for a short time and only one at a time. Not many like spiders, but I found this one to be beautiful and looked forward to its return every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment