Friday, March 4, 2022

220304 Sentinel, Slaughter

As of today the war in Ukraine continues on.
Casualties and destruction rains down like a monsoon.


I continually ask myself why human beings bring fire and destruction upon each other? Animals act purely on their instincts, preying on other animals to survive. Are we humans better than animals? It would appear we are not better than they are, in fact we are lower than them because we choose to fight and kill others. We don’t eat others to survive, we act out with hatred for others.

I believe God created heaven, earth and humans, but did He mean for us to kill each other? I think not. He has mysterious ways and why he allows this carnage of humanity, I do not understand. I do not know His plan for us, only He knows what that will be.

I am grateful to be here in this country and not be suffering in the Ukraine as so many on both sides are. I try to imagine what is going on there and I fail to comprehend what that must be like for the people there. This in Ukraine and our ever tensing relations in the China seas may bring about World War-3. That would end all life on this planet. My hope is that all sides realize in a full-scale nuclear war there can be no winners, only losers. For all will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment