Monday, February 28, 2022

220228 Sentinel, Love and Hate

Two things humans are good at are love and hate.
I have always had a love for women. I think they are for the most part kind, gentle and caring, not all, but most of them are that way.

I have only had one lover in my life, Joyce, she was the epitome of those traits I mentioned above in red. She always loved that color and she always looked good in red. Maybe that is why I added a little red in my posts. I suppose that is why I always gave her red roses and red tulips and my two lips.

I have always had great respect and love for older women from childhood on to this day. Women are strong, caring and capable human beings. Joyce was, her mother was and her grandmother was all of those things. My daughter and granddaughter are both that way because of Joyce. Joyce was always afraid of everything when she was growing up, so when our daughter was born, Joyce vowed to mold her into a strong and fearless woman and she was successful with that; Annie is not afraid of anything. Annie has taught my granddaughter Hailey those same traits.

This below is my thoughts on hate, I could be wrong and if so it’s not the first time:
Hate is a vile thing humans are very good at creating and maintaining. Not one human being is born with hate, it is an acquired trait. That hatred is learned from parents, friends and unsavory characters and fear in our society. People with no decency, no respect but much hate are the ones who start wars and discriminate against people they feel are inferior to them. Hate is used by some people to garner support from others to join into their unhappy band of vile individuals. For some reason which I cannot fully comprehend, it is easier to become hateful than to become a loving person. People in the same family, same parents, same upbringing can split between lovers and haters.
This thought just came to me, you have to give love to get love. People I have known who are stingy and greedy don’t have much love for anyone, even themselves. I’m drifting away now and leaving you with a lyric from the group 3 Dog Night

No comments:

Post a Comment