Tuesday, February 22, 2022

220222 Sentinel, A Puzzle

Look at the picture below and find 2 ghosts, a man in a cowboy hat holding a woman, an upside down face and a cross.
This is a painting Joyce made a decade ago and never framed the canvas. I never saw the hidden images in the painting until yesterday.

I will never know if they were put there on purpose or not. There is an even bigger face in the painting, but for some reason you have to see it in person because the camera does not pick it up properly.

There is a lot of speculation that DaVinci put hidden images in his paintings, but I was never privileged to see them because I was not yet born back then. It is difficult to look at a picture online and see details like that. If you have a way to expand Joyce’s picture slightly on your device it is easier to pick out the hidden images, but don’t expand it too much or they will be lost. If you cannot see the hidden pictures, email me and I will point them out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment