Tuesday, January 18, 2022

220118 Sentinel, Hollywood

We hear a lot about the Hollywood bad boys and their antics, along with those in professional sports. Many of them are horror stories.
Today I was reading from Quora digest and found a story about Keanu Reeves. He is an unusual man who stars in a lot of movies, many of which we have all seen.
The story this morning was surprising to me and something I never thought of or heard. I have copied and pasted the story shown below.

Reeves is in my estimation a good man. What do you think after reading the story? None of us needs to be wealthy to treat others in a kind and humane way. Sometimes just a pleasant "Hello" and "How are you today?" can brighten another person's day and all it takes is a moment out of our day to help someone else's day go by a little better than they may have expected.
Quora is available at Quora.com A lot of the questions readers ask about are about the military, but there are other stories like the one I am reposting today. I like most of their answers, they are sent by guys who know and have experienced of what they speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment