Saturday, August 14, 2021

210814 The Sentinel, Praise

mobile theme

Praise for Hospital Workers

Those who work in hospitals in states that have had huge spikes in Covid-19 Delta variant need to be thanked for their dedicated service. They are set with near impossible conditions that break their hearts. The worst thing about these spikes from the Delta variant is the fact that they come from disinformation spread on internet sites and a national news channel known for its deceit on anything related to Covid. Those sources combined are responsible (in my mind) for the surge of deaths in many southern states. Vaccinations and wearing masks would have prevented this massive loss of lives of the people those sources listed above pander to. Nurses that work in ICU units average 1 or 2 deaths a week under normal conditions, but now they are seeing up to 10 every day. They are working 12 hour shifts and they are exhausted both physically and mentally. Some can no longer face their situation and have to leave to protect their sanity.

YouTube

I am usually late in discovery of things; I suppose because I don’t try to discover everything that can be done with TV, cell phone and computers like the younger set does all of the time. I have recently found that on YouTube I can also set up music playlists that never end, which I believe is nicer than the playlists I currently have on my computer. YouTube also has videos of many songs, as far back as WW-2. I am listening to songs and getting to see the artists I never laid eyes on before. That is really nice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment