Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Sentinel, Nowhere 052621


       Today I’m sitting by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere on a dead-end road and my car just ran out of gas.

      The sentence above is a metaphor for how I am feeling. I am not there yet, but I can see my 2000th post rapidly approaching. I need lots of ideas for writing posts every day and then I select the one I feel is best and then go with the flow. Here’s the deal; my well of ideas has gone dry. When this happens to a writer, it’s like a giant meteor just hit the earth and the world is crumbling. There is nothing left for him or her.

      This has happened before, but one never knows if this is the end or just a case of running out of gas and leaving me sitting on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. I try not to repeat myself in my postings, but how many new ideas can an old man have?.

      

      

No comments:

Post a Comment