Wednesday, March 24, 2021

The Sentinel, Spring 2021


      First picture is Hyacinth, second is starflower and last is forsythia. All favorites of mine and all perennials.

      Here we are on full throttle into spring! There are flowers blooming, fruit trees blossoming, mother earth is coming alive once again and how sweet it is! The new growth is wonderful, sun will be shining and warmer weather is on its way. It matters not to me because I am nearly always cold. There may be a few days through the upcoming summer when I can wear a short sleeved T-shirt, but that is not a certainty. That only happened a few days all last year. It’s a shame because I have some T-shirts I would like to wear. The upside of it is, what short-sleeved T-shirts I have will last me for the rest of my life. You might question, why do I have short-sleeved shirts? My answer, damned if I know.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment