Saturday, March 13, 2021

Sentinel, Wonderful Day! 210313


Today has just been great for me. This is the 3rd day in a row of rain without a hint of sunshine and that usually gets me way down, but not today.

Things have been going well all through the past few days, despite the rain. I believe that our brains work off a mixture of chemicals, what they are I am not sure. The thing is that those chemicals have to be there and be in the correct balance or things go bad. I don’t have a handle on why; it seems to be that way.

Perhaps it is that when I have a lot of things to do, the chemicals adjust to what is necessary to accomplish the tasks I want to complete. I remember back in my navy days I always took leave before going on cruise. The leave went well because we were busy saying our goodbyes to people and going out and having fun. The last 2 or 3 days before I left we were just sitting and doing little at all but thinking about how long we would be apart. That always put me and Joyce in a sour mood.

That’s my thinking and I believe it may be the truth. The key seems to be stay busy and you stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment