Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The Sentinel, Very Strange 201222


This morning I was sitting, meditating and things got weird.

I started hearing voices all around the room. There were doors banging, the sound of people laughing, apparitions appearing and then disappearing. The air felt chilling. It was the type of thing one might hear and see in a haunted building. I started freaking out. There were little women scurring about. The sounds were so different, in fact I had never heard voices or seen people running around during meditation before.

I tell you if I hadn't been with Joyce at her eye doctor's office when they were restocking shelves and cabinets and the doctor and technicians coming and going in and out of the exam room I would have thought I was losing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment