Friday, October 9, 2020

Your Sentinel, Moments 201009


This year so far, most of us could agree that it has been rough. We are growing tired of wearing masks and watching the death toll rise from the Covid-19 virus. We are tired of social distancing, tired of sheltering in place, tired of dirty politics. I do not like wearing a mask, but I do wear one and I am annoyed at those who say it's a free country and I don't have to wear a mask and I won't wear one. The stupidity of those people is evident by the increasing numbers of Covid-19 cases of those not wearing masks at close-in gatherings.

Now that I have that rant out of the way, I have what I hope will be a pleasant diversion from our current time. I have a few pictures below that were taken outdoors years ago during October and in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment