Friday, August 28, 2020

Your Sentinel, Something Different


Joyce and I love Christmas music. Although this is August 28, this is the latest in decades that we have waited to play some of our Christmas music. Right in the middle of a CD I had burned with 85 of our Christmas songs up came a song that did not fit there at all. The title was "Up on the Roof." 

That song has always had a major influence on me. I always enjoyed it back in the sixties, but in 2002 when the Maintenance Man stories were being created by me and with the help of Kelly Hampton, Bill Taylor, Alex Meadows, Todd Gill, Carla from personel department and (Rob, at least I think that was his name) the crew met up on the roof of Litton in Springfield for pictures to put in the stories. We had a lot of fun. The HVAC guys adopted "Up on the roof" as their theme song. While I was busy making those stories, I was also burning CDs of all my music and somewhere on every one that song is there. Check out the Maintenance Man business cards below.

One thing I do know is a person has to have fun in one's life and that was a lot of fun for us during that time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment