Sunday, August 16, 2020

FedX, Wayfair, and the Orange Chair


The commercial goes 'Wayfair you got just what I need' and they do have nice looking items in their online catalog. I ordered a chair on July 21, they sent the order to Federal express that evening. Below is the timeline for delivery. This morning I had an update that said Monday August 17, by the end of the day. The chair arrived  Saturday the 15th instead of Monday the 17th. What the timeline shows is that once the chair got out of California to go further east and then into Kansas and into Missouri, those boys hustled and got it here faster. Maybe it is because the further east things get the lesser shipments are delayed. I can't say for sure, but I am happy to finally have the chair. All I had to do was open the box and screw the legs in and it was done! The long wait is over. FEDX is apparently overtaxed with all the online orders for delivery, so I don't blame the delay on anyone. Joyce is happy with her chair and now she has more color in her living room as she wanted and the chair is comfortable. The price on the chair she wanted was very reasonable when compared to regular furniture stores, so that was good. One more thing I have to say is I looked on Overstock.com and Wayfair.com for a floor lamp and found one I wanted; they were both priced at $44 and change. I found the same lamp at Walmart for, get ready for this, $11.44. It pays to shop around. 







No comments:

Post a Comment