Monday, July 13, 2020

The Sentinel, What's all around Us



      The majesty of a wildflower, they come from a tiny seed and grow into a majestic object with perfect petals and do so without human intervention.
      When taking a moment to study everything about a flower, it gives great pleasure.
      They like we come from a seed, grow to maturity, reproduce and then die.
      The flower then nourishes the soil for the next generation. Our spirit nourishes the cosmic consciousness throughout the universe.
      I was driving down the highway this morning when I saw gorgeous chicory flowers and queen Ann's lace growing along the road with no assistance. Lest I forget, the Texas Blue Bells. I have only seen pictures of fields of them, somehow all the times I have passed through Texas, I never got to see them up close and personal. Maybe someday, maybe not.
      Flowers are living carbon based objects just as we are. We can look and see the beauty in all of them, yet we fail to see the beauty in all human beings.
      The flower never sees anything, yet we see it. We have humans all around us, yet we don't always bother to really see them unless she is a beauty queen or he is a stunning image of masculinity.
      There is always hope and I feel someday we may take the first step towards an enlightened society.
      
      
      

No comments:

Post a Comment