Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Your Sentinel June 30, 2020

The Sentinel

All the news that's fit to print and some that's not.

Surveillance


I have noticed in the last month that there is a surveillance vehicle following me. I suppose whomever it is thinks they are sneaky, using an old Mercury Mountaineer. Here's the things that makes it standout, the Mountaineer was the least selling vehicle in the Mercury lineup and it hasn't been made for 10 years now. There are just about nil on the road now. The one following me is a light tan with an odd licence number, not an regular license at all. No matter where I drive it is with me. When I stop it is no longer in sight, but as soon as I get back in the car and start driving it shows up behind me, just like in a movie. It is parked down the street out of sight and then it reappears. I think FBI or CIA, but I do not know why it happens, after all I am a veteran and a patriot. It has become kind of creepy at this point. Could it be because of my posts?


Neighbor Pete


Pete is retired army and a patriot too. His American flag flies in the breeze above our apartment 24/7. It reminds me of being at sea with the flag flying from the ship's mast 24/7. There is a vets group called votevets.org that calls our president a traitor. If you are a veteran you may join free. It seems that an organization of veterans would not make that claim unless there was some reason.

His private calls to Putin that are not in the White House logs by his own direction may lead to some suspicion.

I cannot imagine how much flack I may receive from this post, but what can I say about that? If what they say is true, it needs to be told. These guys fought for their country while the president dodged service.

Sayings that Make no Sense


Stocking up groceries like there is no tomorrow. Really? Why would anyone stock up on food if there was no tomorrow?

Happy as a clam. Are clams happy? Who could possibly know?

I need that like I need a hole in my head. Who needs a hole in their head? I happen to have two holes in my head and I really do not need them.



No comments:

Post a Comment