Monday, March 2, 2020

Purpose 020302

      Sunrise on another grand day in our lives.



      As long as we wake up in the morning there is a purpose to our lives, we may not know what that is, but it is there! Every one is a part of someone's life even if we don't know who that person is. No one is reviled by all. Even if we are in a hospital bed with a nurse by our side, we are giving that nurse a way to make a living and support her/his family. Nurses are angels on earth and by supporting them, we are a part of God's plan.

      Life can be tough to deal with at times, but we are built to endure that and we need not shirk our responsibility to accept it. When we go through trials and tribulations we come out better on the other side and there is an other side unless we fail to live that long and should we not get there in this life, the reward in heaven could be even better.

      My father lost his faith somewhere along his way and this man who feared nothing through his life became fearful when the end was near. His belief became once he took his last breath it was all over and there was nothing beyond. It broke my heart to think he thought that was his fate.

      There is something ingrained in me that tells me there is a merciful God that will save me. I also believe in re-incarnation as many times as it takes me to achieve worthiness to be with Him for ever after that time. I know I will die ready to face whatever may come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment